There are 3 simple rules for my classroom:
- Be Respectful.
- Be Responsible.
- Be Prepared.
- Students are expected to complete all assignments by the due date given.
- Late assignments will be accepted, but will not receive full credit.
- Students have 5 days to make up work from an excused absence.
- It is the student’s responsibility to get the missed work from an absence.
Final Course Grades are determined by the following breakdown:
- Term 1 (45%)
- Term 2 (45%)
- Final Exam/Project (10%)
Guidelines & Expectations:
- Students must read, sign, and adhere to the Mansfield Public Schools Responsible Use Policy.
- To fully participate in Mrs. Prester’s courses, students should opt-in to use the school-issued Google accounts. This includes the use of Gmail, Chrome (with Extensions), Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawings, and Classroom. Not having access to these tools will inhibit your ability to complete daily assignments.
- Activity is monitored on all school devices and cloud storage. There is no expectation of privacy. Take care not to access any material that you want to keep private and confidential.
- Students are expected to log into the network and Google Classroom with their own accounts. Do not use another classmates account or allow another classmate to use yours.
- Electronic devices should be stored out of sight unless Mrs. Prester has permitted their use for a class assignment.
Help & Makeup Sessions:
- Monday – Thursday from 1:55 pm – 2:20 pm
- Other times may be scheduled in advance with Mrs. Prester