There are 4 simple rules for my classroom:
- Be respectful.
- Be responsible.
- Be prepared.
- Be present.
- Students are expected to complete all assignments by the due date given.
- Late assignments will be accepted but will not receive full credit.
- It is the student’s responsibility to get the missed work from an absence in Google Classroom.
- When an assignment is turned in late, regardless of the reason, the Missing Work Form must be filled out for each assignment. A grade will not be entered for the assignment until this form has been filled out.
Grades are calculated within each category by total points (points earned divided by points possible). Final Course Grades are determined by the following breakdown:
- Classwork (40%)
- Projects (60%)
- Term 1 Grade (45%)
- Term 2 Grade (45%)
- Final Project (10%)
- Students must read, sign, and adhere to the Mansfield Public Schools Responsible Use Policy. Violations of this policy may be referred to the school administrators.
- To fully participate in Mrs. Prester’s courses, students should opt-in to use the school-issued Google accounts. This includes the use of Gmail, Chrome (with Extensions), Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawings, and Classroom. Not having access to these tools will inhibit your ability to complete daily assignments.
- Activity is monitored on all school devices and cloud storage. There should be no expectation of privacy. Take care not to access any material that you want to keep private and confidential.
- Students are expected to log into the school’s network and Google Classroom with their own accounts. Do not use another classmate’s account or allow another classmate to use yours.
- Electronic devices should be stored out of sight unless Mrs. Prester has permitted their use for a class assignment.
Help & Makeup Sessions:
- Monday – Thursday from 1:55 pm – 2:20 pm
- Other times may be scheduled in advance with Mrs. Prester.