Jacqueline Prester is a business teacher and instructional technology specialist at Mansfield High School. She’s been nationally recognized for her contributions to education in the areas of technology integration, financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and STEM. She is the Treasurer of the MassCUE Board of Directors, Vice President of the Massachusetts Business Educators Association’s Board of Directors, and co-founder of Edcamp Southeastern Massachusetts. Jacqueline also serves as a Discovery Education Program Champion and a NextGen Personal Finance Fellow. She has earned Level 2 Google Certified Educator status and is currently working on her National Board Certification in Career and Technology Education (specializing in Business, Marketing, and Financial Services). Jacqueline recently wrote articles for the Business Forum magazine and Kahoot, and was featured with her students in EdSurge.
In her spare time, she loves to be silly with her family, cook, crochet, acquire geeky t-shirts (see #geekyshirtFriday), and support all Boston sports teams!
- Stonehill College – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Major: Accounting
- Minor: Computer Information Systems
- Marist College – Master of Business Administration
- Concentration: Marketing
- Framingham State University – Master of Education
- Concentration: Curriculum & Instructional Technology
- Endicott College – Certificate in Online Learning & Teaching
- Student Teaching: VHS Collaborative: Personal Finance