You all know that I love Donorschoose for the opportunities that it provides me to create new experiences for my students, right? Well there’s an event going on right now where you can earn a $50 gift card for taking part in PwC Charitable Foundation’s Digital Fitness Challenge AND you can bless me with a $25 gift card by letting them know that I told you about this opportunity! Just paste my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into the referring teacher field when filling out your completion survey. Easy peasy! Win-Win for everyone 🙂 So, let’s get to it! Here’s what to do . . .
How does it work?
When you download the PwC Charitable Foundation Digital Fitness Assessment app and complete the assessment, we’ll send you a $50 DonorsChoose.org gift code. You can learn all about the DFA app here.
How to qualify for the rewards
- Fill out this interest survey with your email to get a link to the “Digital Fitness Assessment” app.
- Follow the link and download the “Digital Fitness Assessment” app. Accept the Terms of Services and create an account using your school email address.
- Fill out your details within the registration form and choose a password. Check your email for an activation link within 24 hours of creating your account. (If you don’t see the activation email, check your ‘junk’ folder.)
- Reopen the Digital Fitness Assessment app and log in.
- After getting acquainted with the app, complete the 23-question assessment about your digital fitness. Taking the assessment should take you about 15 minutes.
- Once you have completed the assessment, view the results and take a screenshot of the completion page. You will need this screenshot in order to receive your $50 DonorsChoose.org gift code. (Not sure how to take a screenshot? See our FAQ below.)
- Fill out this completion survey to let us know you successfully participated in the Classroom Rewards. You will also be asked to upload the screenshot of the completion page from the app. PLEASE enter my email as your referring teacher: email@example.com. I’ll get a $25 Donorschoose giftcard for telling you about this opportunity!
- Once we receive your completion survey we will send you your $50 DonorsChoose.org gift code. Expect to receive your gift code within 2 weeks of submitting the completion survey.
Q1. How do I take a screenshot on my phone?
A1. Depending on your device, here’s a guide to taking a screenshot on Apple products, and one for Android devices.
Q2. I don’t have a smartphone, can I still participate?
A2. You can download the PwC Charitable Foundation Digital Fitness Assessment app on any tablet or smartphone device. You will not be able to participate using a computer.
Q3. I don’t use my school email address for my DonorsChoose.org account, is that okay?
A3. That’s fine! You’ll need your school email address to sign in to the PwC Charitable Foundation Digital Fitness Assessment app. When you complete the survey linked in this article, please sign in to your DonorsChoose.org using your normal account information.
Q4. When I tried to sign up in the app I got the message ‘Your company does not have access to the Digital Fitness App.’ What do I do?
A4. Please reach out to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will get your school listed so you can participate.
Q5. I am having trouble uploading my screenshot on my phone. What should I do?
A5. If you are having any trouble uploading a screenshot on your mobile device, please use a desktop computer to upload your screenshot.
If you have any other questions about the Classroom Rewards or referral process, contact the DonorsChoose.org team through our contact form.