Are you finding yourself looking for new material in the classroom? Sign up for these email updates and get some great information! You don’t have to read them every day. I have mine routed to the Promotions tab in Gmail so that they don’t comingle with my “real” email. When I have a few minutes to read them, I always find a nugget or two that I can bring up in my classes.
- Morning Brew – A daily newsletter with snippets of current events, business news, stock info, and trivia.
- Federal Trade Commission – Updates on issues that affect consumers (fraud, identity theft, data breaches, etc).
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis – Receive the EconLowdown newsletter and information about other educational resources
- NGPF – Newsletters, webinar information, blogs, podcasts, and so much more on financial literacy!
- Jump$tart Coalition – Financial Fridays, Teacher Spotlights, conference information!
- National Center on Education and the Economy (NCEE) – international education news, stat of the month, etc
- Common Sense Media – Reviews on media and technology, articles, research.
- MarketSnacks – A daily newsletter with snippets of financial news.